Saturday, December 10, 2011

Armed Services Christmas Thank You!

Each year I try to find something I can do to say thank you to the members of our armed services who spend their time, and risk their lives protecting my freedom. So this year I decided I would gift ebooks copies of The Gifts, A Jacody Ives Members with a special thank you, and mention from the family member. If you have a family member or friend serving in the armed forces and they like mysteries, then email me their amazon email address and I will gift a copy of The Gifts, up to 100 copies. An ebook is a great gift, and wonderful way to pass the hours.

You can email me at: Email me

Please include your name, relationship and what you would like me to say on the gift card.




Looking for more Christmas Gifts and Stocking Stuffers? Check out the 12 days of Christmas on Got Books. We'll be kicking off on Monday, December 12th, and running all the way through Christmas.


Got Books?

No comments:

Post a Comment