Monday, May 14, 2012

Book Review - Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz






I read this book shortly after it was published, but recently decided to read it again.  It's one of those books you fall in love with.  You fall in love with the characters, with the story, and from page one find it impossible to put down.  It's almost impossible for me to tell you everything I loved without writing spoilers, which I don't want to do.  Odd Thomas will be forever engraved in my memory as one of my all-time favorite characters.  The character is so well-developed you find yourself living through his eyes.  A bit of mystery, romance, horror and humor all rolled up in one fantastic story.  


1 comment:

  1. i absolutely LOVED Odd Thomas, and the rest of the books in the series. Koontz has a real way of unraveling the story, and charming the reader with Odd and his ways. these four books are great reads, and will forever be a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete