Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Free copy of The Gifts, A Jacody Ives Mystery for mystery fans

I love it when things finally click.  Spent this week upgrading and putting up a new website, which is now available at:  http://www.lindasprather.com  and it's available on mobile and Kindle Fire at http://www.m.lindasprather.com 

The mobile website was a real challenge, but I love the fact that I can integrate my blog and my website for fans.  Now you can have both in one easy spot.

On December 15th I'll start the first of my monthly newsletters to those who have subscribed, and one lucky subscriber will get a $100.00 gift card just in time for Christmas.  If you subscribed earlier---don't forget to check your emails for confirmation.  This was taking you to some crazy page with a 404 error, but they've promised me that's fixed.  What's up for the first newsletter?  Well, Catherine Mans fans will get a chance to see how Catherine met Cody.  This portion is taken from the original book, which like with movies was cut from the final product.  I've hoping to have this, plus a few short stories up for download in .mobi, .epub, .pdf and word for all the Catherine fans.

If you  haven't subscribed to the newsletter yet, it's easy, just fill out the form on the side here or at the website and submit.  You'll get one confirmation email to confirm your subscription and one thank you email.  After that only a once a month newsletter.  I plan on giving away some great prizes in 2014 and hopefully some wonderful interviews with some fantastic guests.  Hope to see you there.

Free copy of The Gifts, A Jacody Ives Mystery with each subscription.  After your confirmation email, I'll email you to see if you prefer .mobi .epub or a .pdf copy.




No comments:

Post a Comment