Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Book Review - Merry-Go-Round by Donna Fasano



It's been years since I read a romance book, but I don't think I could have chosen a better one for a wonderfully entertaining evening. Once started, I found I couldn't stop. I found myself laughing and my eyes misting. I emphatized with the main character, Lauren, as she dealt with the day to day pressures of her job, a cantankerous old man of a father, and attempted to get back into the dating game, all the while fighting an overwhelming attraction for the man she just divorced.

By the time I finished this book I felt I truly knew the characters, especially Norma and Lew, and that they had become a part of my life as old, dear friends. Another great book I didn't want to end.

Definitely a 5 Star read.

No comments:

Post a Comment