Thursday, March 22, 2012

Review - Cruel Justice by M. A. Comley




5 Stars

Having read Impeding Justice, I realized I started in the middle of the series and wanted to go back to the beginning. I’m so glad I did. I absolutely loved this book, and was thoroughly irritated when I had to go to work this morning and couldn’t finish it. I couldn’t wait to get home so I could find out what happened next.

This book introduces DI Lorne Simpkins and her team, as they race against time to find a serial killer who is kidnapping and killing women. I truly enjoyed getting to know Lorne, but even more so her interaction with her team made the book much more enjoyable. As a woman I could empathize with her problems coordinating a full-time, high intensity career along with a marriage and difficult teenager. A tough cop, but also a sensitive woman with needs, desires and the need to be needed.

Not for the squeamish, as some of the murders are rather gruesome. But if you love a fast paced, character driven book that keeps you turning the pages, and watching that percent sign wishing there were more—this is the book for you.


Now onto Final Justice, and waiting for the next New Release!

1 comment:

  1. This is really very useful books. It is very nice explain about the crime and criminal laws. I read this book, it is good for knowledge level.



    Privatdetektiv

    ReplyDelete