Monday, October 11, 2010

October Special - Jacody Ives Mystery Series 99 Cents each

Check out the lastest review:

By Jim Fay - See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Gifts, A Jacody Ives Mystery (Jacody Ives Mysteries) (Kindle Edition)
I really liked this book. But although this is the first one written about Jacody Ives, there is a recently released a prequel titled "Sacred Secrets." That's the book to start with.

"The Gifts" is a supernatural mystery thriller. I'd like to say I couldn't put it down, but honestly, I don't read that fast and I do need sleep at night and still have to go to work each day. So it took me a few days to read it. But it was a fun ride, and the suspense kept me wanting to know what happened next.

I hope it's not too long before Prather's next book. I'm hooked. Unless something unexpected happens, I will read anything she writes.

The Gifts, A Jacody Ives Mystery


Sacred Secrets, A Jacody Ives Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment