Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day Nook Book Special - Buy One - Get One Free

Mother's Day Nook Book Special - Buy One Get - One Free

I decided for Mother's Day I would do something special for Nook owners also. I hope to add other authors with other books throughout the day, but for now if you love mysteries that keep you guessing all the way to the end, a little paranormal and just a smidgen of romance, then you will love The Jacody Ives Mysteries.

To participate simply buy either The Gifts, A Jacody Ives Mystery or Sacred Secrets, A Jacody Ives Mystery and email me at: admin@prather-author.com

I will then send you a Smashwords coupon to use to download the second book free. (I've used my email address, as I don't like asking anyone to give away their email addresses. And FYI, I do not keep email addresses or solicit from email addresses. Once your coupon is sent your email will be removed from my computer data banks.)

Thank you, and Happy Reading!



The Gifts, A Jacody Ives Mystery $2.99

Sacred Secrets, A Jacody Ives Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment