Friday, October 4, 2019

Book Review = Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine



Wow! This is my first book by Rachel Caine and I was totally blown away. Most books, even those I love I can close my kindle when I'm exhausted and go to sleep. Not this one!She kept me on the edge of my seat all the way to the very end and then--yeah, then she has me begging to know what's next.

Gina Royal is on the run, not from her serial killer husband who is in prison on death row, but from a group of internet trolls that believe she's as guilty as he was. Changing her name and the names of her children she continues to hide out in small towns hoping to finally find one that feels like home.

The house on Stillhouse Lake is perfect--until the body of a young woman drifts up from the bottom of the lake. She's been murdered--exactly as her ex-husband killed his victims. Gina prepares to run, but it's too late. She's on the police radar and her identity has been blown. The trolls are coming and they're out for blood.

A fabulous 5* read which will leave you gasping.

No comments:

Post a Comment