Saturday, March 28, 2015

Beyond A Reasonable Doubt - Meet the Good Guys



There were so many things I loved about writing this book, but above everything else was the characters. So I thought I'd introduce them and share some of my favorite quotes from the book. I've rated this book R for language, violence and rape. If you're offended by any of that, you may want to pass on this one as it's much stronger and more graphic than my usual novels.













THE GOOD GUYS

Jenna Patience James ~~ Jenna became a prosecutor because she believed crime should pay with the strongest penalty the law allows. A strong advocate for victims, and formidable presence in the courtroom. She'll do whatever it takes to find evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

Favorite Quote ~~ “Rape is nothing like sex. It’s a violent, angry, and terrifying robbery of your body, mind, and emotions.”

Jake Savior ~~ A sexy Corpus Christi police officer and sometimes hot head. He's waited 28 years to take down the judge that set free the man who killed his mother.

Favorite Quote ~~ “I’ve waited twenty-eight years to get you, so you know what I’m gonna do, Judge? I’m gonna spread the word around the jail that you’re a former judge. Prisoners don’t like judges. With that information making the rounds, even an old ass like yours is gonna see some real action. You’ve spent your whole life fucking people. Let’s see how you like it.”

Harry Redmond ~~ Jake's partner, who has had a secret crush on Assistant DA Jenna James for five years. A Choctaw Indian who still believes in the old ways.

Favorite Quote ~~ “You have the right to remain silent. If you give up the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will result in me beating the shit out you.”

AMAZON

USA
UK
FRANCE
GERMANY
SPAIN
ITALY
JAPAN
CANADA
AUSTRALIA
INDIA
BRAZIL
MEXICO
NL





No comments:

Post a Comment