Monday, August 16, 2010

Love EBooks but don't have a reader?

If you love Ebooks, but can't afford an ereader, there are multiple ways you can download and enjoy the convenience as well as the lower prices. Amazon offers Kindle for your PC, iPhone, iPod Touch, Blackberry, iPad or Android.

I myself downloaded the PC Kindle and love it. Now, late at night when I can't sleep and I want a book to read, but all the bookstores are closed I can simply go on line and browse the millions of online books until I find just what I'm looking for. And hey, some are free.

Don't let the fact that you don't have an ereader stop you from enjoying new releases or even the classics. Check out the PC download. You'll love it.

Once you've downloaded it, check out the sampling feature for books. You can read several chapters before purchasing just to make sure this is a book you want to buy.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment