Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Featured Author - Karen Cantwell and Bargain Bin Books - 99 cents


My first novel, TAKE THE MONKEYS AND RUN, is a comedy-mystery, inspired, to some degree by a true monkey sighting in my own neighborhood. Because I love to laugh as well as make other people laugh, I have great fun writing the characters Barbara Marr, her friends and her adversaries. When I set out to write this book, I knew I wanted to write something that readers would say, "Now that was FUN." I HOPE I have achieved that goal. And if I did, please feel free to drop me a line at and let me know! I love to hear from readers. (especially if they LIKE the book!)

I've recently released a new book called FOXY'S TALE, co-written with my friend LB Gschwandtner. This is the first in a planned chick-lit series. And yes, I'm working on a second Barbara Marr novel, CITIZEN INSANE. You can find out more about these upcoming books at my website, www.KarenCantwell.com. I hope you'll stop by!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All the books below are only $.99. If you're interested in checking one out, click on the book picture and it will take you to the Amazon book page where you can download a sample or read a chapter before you buy. Happy Reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment