Saturday, April 9, 2011

Featured Author - Mary McDonald



This book had everything that I always look for in a book, well developed characters that were beleivable and made you care about what happened to them, a captivating story that had me glued to my kindle to the end, a little action, a little romance, and that paranormal element that often atracts me to a book. The only thing I was disappointed in was the length....I didn't want the book to end.

I'll never judge a book again by whether the author is published by a publishing house or on e-books. I'm sure there are many other good indie authors out there and I'm looking forward to discovering them. I'm also looking forward to more books by Mary McDonald and hope there's a new one out soon.

Available on Amazon Kindle for $.99

No comments:

Post a Comment